10 Highest Paid Footballers In The World 2018 List
Football is one of the most watched sports around the globe. The beautiful game boasts a gigantic number in terms of viewership which results in a mammoth influx of money in the sport. The giant sums are responsible for making the clubs richer who, in turn, are able to afford the jaw-dropping wages they pay their players.
Following the transfers in January, Spanish tabloid Marca (via the Daily Mail) has released an updated list of the highest paid footballers in the world. Without further ado, let’s have a look at which players have made it to the top ten list.
- Lionel Messi (Barcelona) – £40.5m per year
- Carlos Tevez (Shanghai Shenhua) – £33.5m*
- Neymar (PSG)- £31.7m
- Alexis Sanchez (Man Utd) – £23.4m**
- Oscar (Shanghai SIPG) – £21.1m
- Ezequiel Lavezzi (Hebei Fortune) – £20.3m
- Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid) – £18.5m
- Hulk (Shanghai SIPG) – £17.6m
- Kylian Mbappe (PSG) – £15.9m
- Paul Pogba (Man United) – £15.4m