Funeral home on fire in Lagos (video)


Share this post with your Friends on


Funeral home on fire in Lagos (video)
Funeral home on fire in Lagos (video)

A fire incident was recorded today June 14 at a funeral home in Ojodu community of Lagos state.

TVC news anchor, Nifemi Oguntoye said the fire incident occurred at Bemil’s Omega Funeral Home Crematorium. Sharing a video from the scene, he tweeted;

READ ALSO:  Heavy Traffic On Third Mainland Bridge Despite Lockdown In Lagos

Happening Now! Black smoke from Bemil’s Omega Funeral Home Crematorium invades Ojodu Community. This is literally smoke from burning of dead bodies invading residential apartments. Please which Govt Agency regulates this?

View this post on Instagram

Smoke from cremation of corpses invades houses around Ojodu, Lagos

A post shared by Lindaikejiblog (@lindaikejiblogofficial) on

About Don Femosty 10066 Articles
Serving you The Latest..

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*