News

Gas explodes at Big Brother’s kitchen in Cameroon (Video)

Gas explodes at Big Brother’s kitchen in Cameroon (Video)

Gas explodes at Big Brother’s kitchen in Cameroon (Video)

A video making the rounds on social media has shown the moment gas exploded at Big Brother’s house in Cameroon.

In the video shared, two female housemates could be seen in the kitchen tidying up some things. After a few seconds, one of the girls left the kitchen and suddenly, there was a gas explosion.

READ ALSO:  Lagos Gas Explosion: Plant Has No Operational Licence, Says DPR

Out of fear, the housemates ran out immediately to find the closest escape route. They were spotted in the video scampering for safety after hearing the loud bang.

However, although the incident seemed really serious, fortunately, no life was lost and no housemate was injured.

READ ALSO:  VIDEO: How Rats Almost Caused Gas Explosion In My Home, Lady Reveals

Watch the video below;

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Trending On Autogists

To Top